Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter!

So, I am a few day's behind it seems. Trying to find time to sit in front of the computer is a joke sometimes. Oh well ,what can ya do? So Easter was super fun this year. I love spending time with the fam. and even better, a special day dedicated to remembering our eldest brother Jesus Christ! I am so grateful to be able to celebrate His life, atonement , and resurrection!

We started off our celebration with the Skousens in Maricopa at the NAU agriculture park. We had a BBQ, volleyball, croquet, and of course, good company and an egg hunt.
Sunday rolls around and the Easter bunny came to Uncle Matt and Aunti Candee's house before church. So, Kaden got to have another egg hunt with his cousins. (Thanks guys)

Then we had the privileged to attend church, and then off to Jason and Tiffany's house for a fabulously delicious dinner, and the final egg hunt. Thanks for good time Tiff and Jason, you guys rock!

Oh, I did fail to mention that we got a new friend! His name is Gizmo!! Isn't he cute, and Kaden just loves him.

11 comments:

brett and carly said...

Hey lady.... Is that real? I can't tell...? :)

Maranda Whittle said...

Looks like you guys had a Happy Easter! That little Gizmo is soooo dang cute!

Chad~Nicole said...

Cute pet and cute kid!

Sara Schletter said...

Love the Gizmo. Too Cute.

Aut said...

Those are such great pics! Lovin' Gizmo--I think Carsen and Cade want to play with him!

Rushele said...

Your little boy is too adorable!!

Sorry to bust in on you uninvited, but I found your blog thru others, and I think it is very cute!! I'm alway jealous of other people's that are way cute and creative!

Looks like your Easter was lots of fun! And your new little bunny is very cute.

Kim said...

How fun! I can't tell if it is real either. Glad you had a lot of fun things to do.

Rushele said...

I'm glad you don't mind that I "stalked" your blog last week.
I think it is fun keeping up with others thru blog.
We should do playdates sometime! I know Raegan and Kaden are in the same nursery class, and I'm sure she'd love to have more play buddies!

MichelleY said...

Is that real? He's cute...what is it? I bet Kaden loves it!!

Maranda Whittle said...

Yes, that is Clarissa. Rochelle was there too, but she left for a little while to visit a friend. She just got back from her mission 3 weeks ago. And Jimmie just wears a ring on that finger, it's not a wedding ring! It might be a CTR ring. And long story about Scott. I'll email you about him.

Maranda Whittle said...

Oh, and Clarissa got her mission call to Austrailia! She leaves in May.