Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Dunes!

This past weekend we were able to take our last trip to the dunes for this season. ( It's already too hot.) We went with Matt and Candee and their kids, and some friends met us there. Even Chad and Matt H. showed up! What a treat for Mark, he loves having his friends around. This was Candee's first time there, and she did awesome! I wish I had some pics of her riding the huge bowls. Kaden loved the fact that he got to ride his quad literally ALL DAY! I felt bad because every time someone would leave to go on a ride he would try to follow. Those towering sand hills dont even phase him. (what am I in for?) No BIG mishaps, a few falls here and there, and Brik getting ran over by Kaden, total accident,but luckily no real injuries. BIG THANKS to and Joe and Erin for letting us take their trailer. A fun time was had by all.

This is how Birk got ran over. He decided to do a dismount when Kaden was following.
Kaden and Sadee.


Mark Sand boarding

Check this biff out!

The kids having fun!

9 comments:

Rushele said...

How fun!!! Kaden is a doll, I love him!
And that fall looked real fun. Was that Mark?

Meggs said...

Good times. All the memories that come flooding back. Kaden is so rad. He seems like one tuff kid.

Chad~Nicole said...

I can't believe Kaden is so independent on that quad. Thanks for letting Chad tag-a-long.

Maranda Whittle said...

Looks like fun!! I've never been. I'd probably be too chicken anyways!

Nancy said...

The little quads are so cute. Can Kaden drive one all by himself? I don't think the twins can even walk in a staight line yet. :)

scheurnohana said...

I wish we could have been there!

The Skousen's said...

Torture, pure Torture to see the dunes and not be riding on them. So Fun!!! Was that really my son throwing out the rock and roll sign. hahaha

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh...I just found your blog... I LOVE IT! Kaden is such a "little Mark". It's so sweet. I'll have to link up to you, so that I can follow your blog now.

Tawna said...

Seriously cute!! I can't believe how much your son is into his quad! I don't think I have ever been to the dunes...and look at your son...he is professional! Looks like fun!!