Monday, April 21, 2008

One week catch up.

I was trying to remember what we did last week because I didn't post anything. I started to get bummed thinking we were boring because I couldn't think of anything. Then I looked at my camera and decided we did a few fun things, so here they are. Probably boring for you, but hey, this blog really is for me to keep note anyways!
FHE at the park. Mark on the long board, I was rollerblading, and Kaden on his trike (some of the time).

We took the kids to the mall to play on the water pad. They totally loved it, except the wind was blowing so they were shivering and had purple lips the whole time.


On Friday Candee and I took the kids to an open gym at Arizona Olympians. Can I just tell you that Kaden LOVED every second of it!! I will have to say, sO dId I. It is really just for the kids to play, and practice if you have them in gymnastics, but I couldn't help it. I kept finding myself in the foam pit a few times, and running and leaping across the spring floor and the tumbling tramp. Shaking my booty to the beat of the music they had playing, (I hope no one saw) Ohhhh FUN!!! We will definitely be going back there. Too bad I didn't get very many pics. I was to busy enjoying myself.



27 comments:

Anonymous said...

First off...I'm diggin' the new layout. Pretty schnazzy.

Sencond off- what a fun week! I bet Parker would love that gym too. That looks like A LOT of fun.

brett and carly said...

That looks like so much fun! I want to go too!

Sara Schletter said...

I feel the same way how my life is too boring to post about. How fun to go to the gymnastic place and what mall has the water area? Too fun.

Maranda Whittle said...

Looks like fun! I guess it's a good thing I couldn't go with you to the mall. Kaden would probably get Cash's pink eye! I'm just waiting for Dylan to get it now. Cash got it from Keta's kids and he was barely even around them. He's a lot better now though!

Chad~Nicole said...

I wish I would've been their to see your sweet dance moves.

Rushele said...

How fun! Where is this gymnastics place? I bet Raegan would love it. I need to be a more adventurous mom and take her to do more things!

Rushele said...

Happy Birthday/Anniversary today!!!
Hope you and Mark enjoy your day...and I hope you have a fun birthday!!

Kim said...

looks like you all had fun. I can't believe how much Kaden looks like Mark in the header picture. He is a cutie.

Enjoy the Journey said...

You are so fun... that is NOT a boring week! So where is this gym and when is open gym? Broc so misses his little gymnastics classes and I am trying to find a new/closer gym to take him to! Let me know... I would greatly appreciate it!

Maranda Whittle said...

Since I couldn't be with you on your B-day, I had to do something special for you, so here it goes....

Maranda Whittle said...

Happy

Maranda Whittle said...

Birthday

Maranda Whittle said...

to

Maranda Whittle said...

you

Maranda Whittle said...

Birthday

Maranda Whittle said...

to

Maranda Whittle said...

you

Maranda Whittle said...

Happy

Maranda Whittle said...

Birthday

Maranda Whittle said...

Dear,

Maranda Whittle said...

Shalice

Maranda Whittle said...

Happy

Maranda Whittle said...

Birthday

Maranda Whittle said...

to

Maranda Whittle said...

you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maranda Whittle said...

To answer your questions, that picture of you and Mark is from my wedding. I love it!

Posey Cowart said...

okay that gym looks like the funnest thing ever! I am always looking for fun things like that for my kids, but I am so bad at finding them!