Thursday, March 6, 2008

SNOW!!

So, I'm a little behind with this post. I have been trying to put video of our awesome trip on here but I cant figure it out, so maybe later. (If anyone knows how to switch HD into something blogger will accept let me know) We had the opportunity to take a short trip to play in the snow a few weekends ago in Monticello UT. We love to go there no matter what time of year it is. My sister Suzanne and her husband Steve and their children are great entertainers, there is never a dull moment! We always have such a good time there. Kaden was always trying to sneak out of the house to get a feel for that cold, wet stuff, and boy was there plenty of it. There was about 2 feet in their yard not counting the huge mounds the plows make. We couldn't even make it to our favorite sledding spot because there was to much snow. Anyways, it's amazing how the cold never seems to effect kids till their hands and feet are about to fall off. To make a long story short, it was sooooo F U N! We had snowball fights, went sledding, got stuck a few times in random vehicles, pulled the sled, tube, and snow boards behind the truck's (pretty much because we are to lazy now day's to keep walking up the hill), relaxed, ate dang good food, laughed, enjoyed the weather and scenery, and loved every moment of it!
Click to play Snow Trip
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a slideshow - it's easy!

8 comments:

Maranda Whittle said...

Oh, I love snow!! We are going to ShowLow this weekend!! Next time you talk to Suzanne, tell her I said hi! I havn't seen her in a loooong time! I love you!!

Aut said...

How fun! I love the pink snow pants!

Kim said...

Sounds like alot of fun!

Eric said...

Shalice, I know how to change the HD to something all can see. Just call me... - Eric

brett and carly said...

Too fun! :)

Nancy said...

Great job, and thanks for the crack picture. I needed a good laugh and it is nice to know that there are other people who find humor in a good crack taking picture. I took one of my brother when I was like 16 and my dad and brother got so mad at me. They are no fun and I still laugh it today.

dm said...

Looks like you had a blast and I have said it before andI will say it again you and your family look like the model families that when you buy a picture frame and you get sample pictures in it. You guys are perfect!!!

The Skousen's said...

Is that my, wait, no, that couldn't be my husbands crack. HAHAHA I love it. That was totally fun. A good getaway!