Monday, March 10, 2008

hApPY B-dAy KADEN!!!

Yesterday was KADEN'S Birthday!! Yeah for 2 of the best years of our lives. This not so little anymore bundle of energy has made Mark and I sooooo happy. Kaden makes us laugh every day, and always keeps us on our toes! We love to watch his personality develop and I love to see him learn new things. Kaden is talking so well for a 2yr old. Here are 15 of my favorite things Kaden says.
1. I lu lou
2.Sowy Mom
3.Where's Dad
4.I ride quad
5.What? (even though it gets annoying)
6.Pees (please)
7.I kissa you
8.See ya later
9.Hi neighbors
10.I ceen (clean) it
11.GO faster
12.Nuuu nu nuuuu nu (imitating his quad)
13.Dats yummy
14.Read book Mom
15.Jumpa jumpa
Kaden is very active and loves to be outside! He absolutely loves to spend time with Mark and play with all his tools. Riding his bike, scooter and quad is how he spends most of his time, and he likes to have someone with him when he does. So needless to say, we spend a lot of time outside!! He loves anything that moves and is in anyway slightly dangerous. (I wonder where he got that?) So, we have our hand's full, and definitely wouldn't have it any other way!! WE LOVE YOU KADEN!!

11 comments:

barbafamily said...

Hey you guys! Found your blog and it's so cute! I can't believe your little one is already 2 years old! Time goes so fast! He is adorable!

MichelleY said...

Happy Birthday Kaden!! 2 years old already - that is crazy!! He is getting to be such a stud - so cute, love his eyes!! He is going to be popular with the ladies for sure! Brodie and Griffen need to come over and play with Kaden sometime.

Marquita said...

Wow, I can't believe that Kaden's 2 years old already! Happy Birthday Kaden!

Enjoy the Journey said...

Shalice...
I can't believe how CUTE he is. Those eyes are just gorgeous! Happy birthday to your little guy!

Kim said...

Happy Birthday!! I can't believe that he is 2, he seems so much older. Probably because he does so many big boy things. Fun!

Maranda Whittle said...

Cute! Happy Birthday, Kaden!

Chad~Nicole said...

Two years...are you serious? Time flies when you're having fun!

The Skousen's said...

Watching that video totally just made me smile. I feel like I can truely say his first two years have definately brightened our last two years. He really is such a cool little boy, with a huge personality. Always soaking everything in. I am right there with ya on the TOP 15. Even though I've heard him say those things a thousand times they still make me laugh. We are so blessed to be so close to him and his pocket.

Nancy said...

Holy Smokes. He turned 2 already. You know what that means. The twins are just around the corner adn I can't believe it. Love the video of him.

Aut said...

Happy Birthday Kaden!! What a fun age!! I miss you!

Maranda Whittle said...

Yah, the whole nail in the foot thing, it was Becka!!