Monday, March 3, 2008

HAPPY B-DAY CANDEE!!

So I'm a few days late, being that Candee's birthday was on Saturday. I haven't had time to post anything, let me show you why...














For her big day, Candee decided she wanted to go riding! (track thirteen at Four Peaks) Watch out, here we come. Our Men came to, but we didn't get any pic's. of them. We took turns with the boy's staying with the kids so us old people could get a good ride. It was a blast!














10 Reasons why we love AUNTI CANDEE...




1. She makes a mean taco soup!





2. She is outgoing.





3. She is strong.




4. She has an infectious smile.






5. What you see, is what you get!!






6. She is a great MOM!





7. She knows how to handle Matt!






8. She is more concerned about other people then herself.






9. She always gives Kaden what he wants. (I'm not sure if that's good, or not)





10. She is one of my Best Friends!!



Mark on a ride threw the river!


Then later that night, we went to the desert to have a dog over the fire and play ROCK BAND as loud as we wanted. We didn't even have to worry about the neighbor's. ROCK ON!!! WE LOVE YOU CANDEE!











































The main rockers at their best!
Ignore the vulgar language;)

6 comments:

Chad~Nicole said...

That looks like quite the rock band party.

Maranda Whittle said...

Happy Birthday, Candee! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Holy crap, I didn't even recognize Owen until I heard you say his name and I went back and looked at the picture closer. What is he up to? Where is he living? Tell him I said Hi!!

Tawna said...

Oh my gosh!!! So much fun!! You guys rock...we really need to come and visit you sometime!!!

Aut said...

You're amazing...that looks like so much fun!

Sara Schletter said...

YOur family is the best i miss hanging out with you guys. Love you.

Nancy said...

You guys crack me up. I love that you guys are so adventurous. I to love Candee and think she is an amazing person.Happy B-day Candee.