Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Safford

So a couple of weekends ago I got to go to Safford with Matt and Candee while Mark was at father and sons... without his son. (We decided the kids need to be out of diapers before they can go.) I got to visit my best friend Maranda and be there for her son Dyllans' 4th birthday party. Thanks Randa it was a blast! And while we were there, Candee's mom took some super cute pictures of Kaden and the kids while we were there. Thanks Sherry!!
The kids collecting eggs to eat for breakfast.

Here are some of my favorites!

What a STUD!
Sherry did a great job of capturing Kaden being himself!

9 comments:

wilkinson family said...

Those pictures really seem to capture his personality...so cute!!

Enjoy the Journey said...

AAahhhh, he is SO CUTE! I love the first one where he is black and white, but the jeans are still blue! So cute!

Aut said...

He is so dang cute! Don't worry about swappin' spit with the dog, my boys totally do that too. It grosses me out, but I'm pretty sure I did that as a kid too! Still waiting for your phone call...:)

Maranda Whittle said...

Glad you were able to come over! And hey, it's Dylan, with one L!!!!

Rushele said...

He is getting so big! And he's just too handsome!

Unknown said...

Oh those are SOOOOOO cute! What is the black thing he is standing on...I must know. Im going to start doing this. Those turned out so cute! He is such a cute little boy...and that name..the cutest. :-)

dm said...

those picture are great!

Marquita said...

Shalice, Kaden is so stinkin' cute! I'm jealous that you got to go to Dylan's party and I couldn't! I'm glad you had fun!

MommyRohner said...

Those are great pictures. You have a really cute little guy there.

I enjoyed seeing you at Heather's shower and I told Brandon we need to have ya'll over soon. When it's our month for Sunday dinner with the Stratford Estates Crew then I'll give you a call!