Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The Boy and his Dog!!

I'm not sure how I feel about this. As Kaden is being so sweet sharing his popsicle with Tank, the only thing I can think of is... Dogs mouths are cleaner than ours right, or is that a farce. Oh wait I just saw him lick his you know what (the dog not Kaden)it can't be. Well I guess it never hurt me (because come to find out I shared my snacks with our pets as well when I was little.). So I am just wondering, should I be worried that Kaden willingly swaps slobber with one of his best friends?

8 comments:

Rushele said...

I'm sure I wouldn't care to have Raegan sharing any treats with the family pet that just finished licking it's you know whats either!!
GROSS!!! I'm kinda a germphobe anyway.

Unknown said...

Oh I would not worry. They make the cutest pics too. That is so sweet. I know the thought is nasty...but hey it is his best friend. How do you tell him no...he thinks he is sharing. SO cute!

Unknown said...

BUt I am a big animal person...so Im not the one to ask probably. Though I my self would NOT share my food with the dog. :-)

Chad~Nicole said...

It builds up the immune system, right?

Rushele said...

If you noticed on the girls' friends thing, half of Raegan's were cousins too.
I'm up for anything anytime!
I keep wanting to play with you and Candee, but it hasn't worked out yet.
Are you guys ever available to do the ward playdate on Wednesdays?
We should do the zoo sometime.

Sara Schletter said...

it ok hes a boy things could be worse. I tagged you check out my blog.

Posey Cowart said...

Boys will be boys! I love it!~

Kim said...

That is cute! Gross but cute.