Sunday, December 2, 2007

Rain + Dirt field = Mud + Quads = FUN!!

While Mark was working Saturday, and the weather was amazing, I needed something to do. (I love rain) Kaden and I were just dying to get out and enjoy the rain, and it's hard for me to pass up begin outside when the weather is so nice and cool. I just don't like to do things alone. So, just as Matt and Candee and I and our children are getting ready to go "chase the rain", and take the dogs for a run, my mom and dad show up. OH yeah!! DAD + RAIN + MUD + QUAD =FUN!! Here are the pics, it was a good time!

5 comments:

Maranda Whittle said...

Fun fun fun!!!! Rain always reminds me of the very first time we became "real" friends(after the whole Becka thing!!!) Your dad is so awesome!!

Kim said...

Well you have to be the coolest mom ever. I love quad riding and getting dirty but you beat me here. I am not sure I would have gotten that dirty.

Tawna said...

You are such a cute mom! Looks like your outing was super fun. You still look as beautiful as ever even when you are covered in mud.. Definately my style of fun!

The Skousen's said...

Seriously, could life be any more complete. A house with a garage, with quads in it, next to a HUGE open field. Too Fun!!! I think the Strebe's were your H.T.'s for a reason!

MichelleY said...

You are crazy! I love that you are always excited about everything and are so adventurous - you and Mark are perfect together!