Wednesday, December 5, 2007

OuR TrEe!!

We waited till Sunday to decorate our tree, we had a good time! We did it while Kaden was sleeping so he wouldn't think he could touch anything, that's why he is not in any of the pics. One of the reasons I love Mark is because he is so handy, and creative, and he makes everything fun. That's why he prefers "stilts" to help decorate the tree!! For some reason I can't turn these pic's. So turn your head!
Here is the finished project. I waited till now so I could post the tree skirt that my awesome Mom and my awesome Cousin and friend Leila and I made. I wont go into details, but for some reason, probably because I am NOT an avid sewer, and because I have no confidence when it comes to sewing, and we did not have a pattern, this was really hard. Big THX for all the help!! And we moved the tree into the other room, after it was decorated. That was awesome!

5 comments:

Maranda Whittle said...

Oh, how pretty! That is so funny that Mark is on stilts! I love your tree skirt.

Chad~Nicole said...

Love the stilts! Since Chad is a giant with 5 foot long arms we didn't need stilts...but I'm glad I know where to find 'em if I never need them. ;)

Aut said...

Are you kidding me? That is a gorgeous tree--only you would go and chop down your own Christmas tree--what a fun tradition! The tree skirt is gorgeous--your talents never cease to amaze me!!

dm said...

Your tree looks beautiful! I have to say good job on the tree skirt!! I am very impressed! I can't wait to decorate ours this weekend!

Kim said...

Looks great! I wish I was a little more crafty and could make things for my house.