Monday, December 10, 2007

New member of the family?

It's NOT what you are thinking. We are not pregnant yet! We have just decided to upgrade a member of the family. You see, when you have so much FUN with something, and memories GOOD and BAD are made with this something, you develope a relationship, and they become like part of the FAMILY. As much as we love the warrior, he had to go. We have put WAY to many hours on him, and he always needs to have his OWIES (sp?)fixed. Poor guy, we will miss him! So, we are trying something new! From 4 wheels to 2!! We still have the 450 quad so we can RIDE as a family, but Mark will be riding solo for a while (or the next few rides anyways) till he can get a hang of the NEW GUY! His name is YZ450F! Translation, dirt bike with quad engine. Mark promises he is very safe and will always wear protection. Right MARK!
By by Warrior. Kaden and I love this toy!

Hello new friend!

4 comments:

Chad~Nicole said...

Chad is SO excited that Mark got a dirtbike. Chad's always been a 2-wheel kind of guy.

Aut said...

You are my favorite person in the world. Have fun on the new dirtbike!

Maranda Whittle said...

Perrty neat!!

Kim said...

How fun! I think I have forgotten to ride with 2 wheels. I think I will stick to our 4 wheels, we just need another one so that when we go out Ben can have one girl and I can have the other. Tell Mark to be careful!