Tuesday, December 4, 2007

HAPPY B-DAY !!

I am REALLY bad at remembering dates. Today though is a special day for 2 special people who mean so much to me.
FIRST: Happy Birthday to my DAD!! I love you so much! Thank you for all you have done for me. You are such a good example and mentor to me. There are so many things I admire about you and hope to be able to emulate, that the list could go on forever. ONE of the things that I admire is how incredible you can make other people feel. You always know how to make other people feel welcome and very comfortable, and you accept people for who they are. Thank you for that. I LOVE YOU!! This picture is from when we were camping for our fam. reunion a couple yrs ago.
SECOND: MARANDA!! My bestest friend. I luv U girl. When I think of all the memories we have together, I could laugh forever. I traveled so much with you guys. We spent a lot of time together. So, I just want to tell you thank you for being the best friend every one wishes they had, and I still do. I could go on forever about you to, but Kaden is waking up. You were everything in a friend that I needed, and that is a lot. Thank you for always being there. I Love You!!

2 comments:

Maranda Whittle said...

Wow, you're making me cry! I'm so honored to have the same birthday as my second dad, papa bear! Thank you for this. You are my bestest friend ever!! I don't know what I would have ever done without you. I love you!

Kim said...

You both look great in this picture. I would really like to get together with you guys sometime. P.S thanks for my present, I had so much fun and ate some much candy I am sick! HAHA