Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Tagged - 6 Random Things!

1. I have issues with letting anyone besides family babysit Kaden. I really got to get over that because there are some really great girls in my ward that ask to do it all the time. The weird thing is, it's not because I don't trust them, it's because I think they will be board at my house. Then if I have two girls come so they wont be board, they will ignore Kaden. It's probably not true, but that is what my mind thinks.
2. I love vegetables! Sauteed, roasted, steamed, fresh, I don't care, I just love them.
3. I love the smell of fresh cut grass! Weird, I know. I think it's because the smell takes me back to my childhood, before I had to start mowing for a chore. You know the good ol days of playing tag, running and sliding and turning your feet and knees green because it's still juicy from the cut:) That's why I do the mowing, and Mark does the trimming.
4. I love my church calling. (Activity Days for the 9-10yr. old girls)You can't beat a calling that you only have to do every 2 weeks, and the girls don't care what the activity is, they make their own fun!
5.My fav. season is fall. To bad we don't really get a beautiful fall here in the valley. I had to go to UT. so I could get a bunch of leaves turning color, I put them in a vase, just so I could have the feel and color of fall in our home.
6. My favorite activity to do (besides spend time with my hubby)is ride quads. I like the adrenaline rush I sometimes get when things get crazy!

4 comments:

Maranda Whittle said...

You are crazy with your quad riding! Hey I love the smell of fresh cut grass too, I don't think it's weird! Another thing, Dylan is 3 1/2 and family are the only ones who have ever watched him! ( not that I don't trust anyone, that's just how it's been so far!)

Chad~Nicole said...

You're every guys dream girl...a quad rider! I'm with you on the babysitting thing.

Kim said...

I love these things. Learning more about everyone. My girls have only been watched by family. Sometimes we will drop them off at a friends house while I do a quick errand. When Maranda comes in town again we should all get together. I think that would be alot of fun.

Eric said...

QUADING!!!