Thursday, November 15, 2007

I am THANKFUL for...

FrIEnDs: Where would I be with out good friends and influences in my life? I would rather not think about it. I have been so blessed to have good people surround me, helping me make good choices. Especially in my younger years when I wasn't so head strong about choosing the right. Good friends are so important to me. I can only hope and pray that my children have as good of friends as I do, to help strengthen them, and help them stay on the straight and narrow in these last day's!
gOoD FooD: I grew up with amazing cook's in our house. So I really appreciate delicious food. I'm not a very picky, but when I enjoy something you'll usually know.
BeiNG a MoThEr:It is a pleasure and an amazing opportunity to be a stay at home Mom!! I get to spend all day with a wonderful child who not to long ago was with our Heavenly Father. Even though it's been over a year I still feel that special spirit that so frequently comforts our little ones. Besides that, if I can do as half of a good job that the "Mothers" in my life have done, and I get the same title of Mom that they have, that makes me feel special!
MARK: Thank goodness for a husband who makes being a stay at home Mom possible. I LOVE Mark and am so thankful for all he does for our family. As the main provider and protector of our family, he does an amazing job!! I could go on forever about this MAN that I love, but I dont want to make you to blush with the details!! HAHAHA
ThE ChURcH: WOW, I am so grateful for my knowledge of the gospel and to be a member of our church. I could go forever with a list of things that fall under this category. ie: the priesthood, Temple Ordinance's, covenants, promises, eternal family's, all the help that we have access to, the blessing of the Holy Ghost. I could continue to go on, but you all know! And if you don't, ask me!
BeInG tHe niNtH CHiLd: I am so grateful for my older siblings! You see, I get the opportunity to learn from their mistakes and their accomplishments! I learned not by my own trials, but those older then me. I watched listened and learned very quickly what buttons I could and could not push! It has been so fun for me to be the the baby girl of the family. I have learned so much and continue to do so from my brothers and sisters. So watch out you guys I'm always taking note!!
CoOl wEAthEr:I am thankful it's finally cooling down! I love to be outside and that is hard when it's so stinkin hot out side.

So there you have it. In a very random order some of the things I am thankful for. I could go on forever because we as a family are truly blessed. I hope every one has a fantastic Thanksgiving,and lots of delicious food!!

2 comments:

Chad~Nicole said...

Happy Thansgiving! I hope you enjoy your turkey and pie tomorrow.

Maranda Whittle said...

Yes, you are so lucky to have a friend like me!!! No really, those were all great things you mentioned.