Friday, August 8, 2008

WOW

OHH WOW, where do I even start. A lot has happened the past while, I am not going into detail because there is WAY too much! And I have been getting headaches lately when I am on the computer. The BIGGEST and best new thing that has happened is ......

YEP, I am PREGNANT!!


14 weeks right now, and sick as ever. I am not complaining, I am just happy to be pregnant, even with all that comes with it. (lets just hope it doesn't last till 32 weeks this time.)
So, just go over a few things quickly, Kaden has had to become an even bigger big boy now that "mom" just lays down all the time. He has mastered the potty, he washes his own hands, toys and any thing else I will let him get wet. He even try's to feed himself! I am not sure how ok am with that. Sometimes it turns out alright, and sometimes, NOT!! He finished both sessions of swim lessons, and did amazingly well!! He can jump in and swim back to the ledge by himself. GO KADEN!!


We had the Skousen family reunion, FUN! It took place in the white mountains this year, in the BEAUTIFUL Big Lake area. The weather... amazing! (if you like the rain). I feel bad I am not going to tell everything that happened, it will take too long, so enjoy the show! I do want to say I LOVE my family. I am so blessed to have such amazing parents who are still willing to just shake their head and sometimes even participate when we all get crazy! But they always seem to keep things in line. I always cherish the time I get to spend with my siblings, especially the ones that don't live close. I cant say enough good and uplifting things about my brothers and sisters. I love you all!! (sorry, some of the pics in the beginning are fuzzy, they get better though)

22 comments:

Kim said...

Welcome back and Congrats! I wanted to ask you how you were feeling but didn't want to say it on here since you hadn't announced it here. Anyways, I wish I knew how you felt and could tell you that it gets better. I hope that it will and hope that it will be soon. Looks like you are having fun when you can. Not much longer and you get to find out what you are having. Who is your doctor? Well take care and we will have to try to get together once it is nicer outside.

Rushele said...

Yay! I'm so glad you're back! I kept checking to see if you had updated yet.
Your family reunion looks like it was a ton of fun! I love getting together with family, it's the best!
We just had a reunion for Scott's family up in St. George. That was nice.
And I hope you start feeling better soon!!!!! I didn't realzie you were sick so long with Kaden, that stinks!!!

brett and carly said...

Yay! I've been wondering if you'd ever come back... but it all makes sense now! CONGRATS! That is so exciting! I am so happy for you... and hope that you start feeling better soon!

MichelleY said...

Shalice - I am so excited for you. PLEASE let me know if you need anything - I can't believe you are that far along already, when you were sitting next to me on Sunday I had no idea - you look great! Congratulations!!

Chad~Nicole said...

Hooray for you! Congratulations!!!

dm said...

WAHOO!!!! Congratulations to you and Mark! I called you the other day but obviously you are a busy little bee :) Call me when you get a chance! Congrats again we are excited for you guys!

Tawna said...

Congrats Shalice!!! I'm way excited for you. Maybe you will get a little girl this time!!

Your reunion looks fun!! Good times for sure!!

Maranda Whittle said...

Geez woman, it's about time! When do you find out what you're having? I bet your reunion was tons of fun, your family always are!

Sara Schletter said...

Congratulations. I hope all goes well. Glad to see you are alive and no reports needed to be made.

Davis said...

Congratulations!!! I miss your family!

Marquita said...

Wow... busy, busy, busy! And congrats on the pregnancy.

The Garrison Family said...

yeah the word is out! I just hope you didn't get to sick looking at the computuer for too long. Call me if you need anything.

The Garrison Family said...

yeah the word is out! I just hope you didn't get to sick looking at the computuer for too long. Call me if you need anything.

Meggs said...

Congrats! I am so excited number 2 is on his/her way. Are you finding out the gender? I vote a boy. It doesn't get better than 2 boys. I'm a little bias. I really hope you feel better soon.

Vanessa said...

I havent seen you in forever! I hope you start feeling better soon. I need to come out and visit you. If that doesnt happen I know i get to see you on sept 17th.

The McNeil Family said...

Congrats.. So you should find out in a couple of weeks what you are having,How exciting. I hope that u are not sick the whole time again.

Maranda Whittle said...

Hey, I'll be in Mesa this weekend. We'll have to do something even if I just come to your house and visit!

Roz is good. I'll see her in one month, yeah!! She finds out what she's having in a couple weeks. I'll let you know as soon as she tells me. Love ya!

Leila said...

Holy Crap!! The cheerios! AHHH!

Cook Family said...

I just saw the big news!! Congrats!! I am excited for you. I do hope you get to feeling better soon. Yaa, I am coming there in Dec. so we have to get together. I might even get to see a little bump on your belly:).

Posey Cowart said...

Congrats! I heard from my brother that you were pregers! How exciting! That picture of the cereal all over the room is oh to familiar!

Heather and Brendan said...

Congratulations! Okay so I just started blogging, and I probably won't post things too often, because every time I try my house gets demolished by "hurricane Kaitlyn," and "hurricane Brooklyn." It looks like things are going really well for you. You are always so positive! Good luck with baby number two!

Solana said...

I am such a nerd I totally got all teary-eyed looking at the reunion pics and I saw your Dad, and oh my gosh I just love him so much!!!Looks like a great time, I better get an invite next time...hahah, jk!