Wednesday, January 21, 2009

How's it going? It's going....

Here are the last few months in a few pictures. I haven’t been diligent in taking very many over the holiday’s even (shame on me), with hosting parties and having company I couldn't’t think past each moment to grab the camera and snap a shot.

For me I think becoming a little loopy during a pregnancy is going to be normal. Or maybe I just get LAZY. Whatever, I feel no guilt as I usually would have going this long without a post. I think that is perk when with child, we have an excuse! RIGHT?

October, halloween, and the cutest darn sheriff you ever did see!

No, Thanksgiving pictures? We were at the dunes the few days before the food festivities. Its all on video.

December...

The treck to Young , we cut our Christmas tree! FUN,(flat tire and all) the weather was beautiful and we sure found a doosy.

Ward Christmas Party. On the same night we lit our front yard.


Brohem Christmas party,best shot at the target got to choose last gift in the gift exchange!

Carl Crandell won!

Girls Christmas Party. We pretty much rock!

Attempt at a fam pic. (not so hot) We did one with all the Johnson's, hopefully that turns out much better.

Along with the holidays comes the coveted time with all the family. We were lucky enough to have both of our families here this year. My fam. was here the week before Christmas and Marks the week after. Fun Fun Fun, no pics to prove it... but it was!

(food, carolling, candy making, food, zipline, shooting, food, hikes, food, movies, TIME TOGETHER, did I mention food?)

Winter in January.... where?

5 comments:

Rushele said...

Yep, only in Az will it get back up to the 80's in the Winter time and allow little ones to run around in undies and cowboy boots in the front yard!!!
You have some cute pictures!! I like your family one in front of the tree, even though Kaden looks like he's about ready to leap out of Mark's arms! Ah, kids are great at picture time aren't they?!!
I'm glad you had so much fun over the holidays!! And I'm so glad to finally hear from you!
So, 15 days left huh?! Yay, almost there!!!
Picked out a name yet?

Rushele said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Very cute. It looks like you guys have been busy, busy, busy!

MichelleY said...

Thanks for the update and to know you're still alive:) Please let us know when baby # 2 comes so we can come give him some loves and some dinner.

Aut said...

Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas! Let me know when your baby gets here!